Types of membership
- Ordinary Members : All former students of HTC who have completed studies at HTC for at least one academic year can apply as Ordinary Members of the Association.
- Upon payment of an ordinary membership fee (HK$100), a successful applicant acquires an Ordinary Membership.
- Ordinary Members have the right to hold office, attend and vote at any General meeting of the HTCPSA.
- Life Members : Upon payment of a life membership fee (HK$800), a successful applicant acquires a Life Membership. Life Members are issued with a membership card and enjoy all rights and privileges of Ordinary Members.
- Associate Members : Teachers, former or present, who have served HTC for at least one academic year may be invited to become Associate Members of the Association. Associate Members shall enjoy all rights and privileges of Ordinary Members but shall not have the right to hold any office or vote at any General Meeting of the Association.
Privileges and entitlements of members
Privileges and entitlements of all members: to receive our official newsletter (in soft copy format), to participate in activities organized by the Association and to be informed of the latest information of our Alma Mater.
All Life Members will be issued a Membership Card. They will also receive a hard copy of our official newsletter.
- Ordinary : HK$100 membership fee
- Life : HK$800 membership fee
- Associate : Free
Membership Application Form
Download form : PDF | MS Word
Number of members (May, 2021)